The Integrated Digital Specialist is the digital marketing services sales lead.
As a member of the WETM Digital Sales team, the Integrated Digital Specialist (IDS) is responsible for generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company. The IDS will be the market’s subject matter expert on digital advertising services and will work both independently and in conjunction with the WETM sales team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals. The IDS will achieve this by professionally and effectively selling WETM and Nexstar’ s digital advertising solutions (including but not limited to targeted display and video, CTV/OTT, social media, email marketing, SEO/SEM, and sponsorships) to advance client objectives.
- Implements digital advertising solutions to consistently grow and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible relationships with the business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing clients and cold calls prospective clients.
- Upselling assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Presents custom solutions to clients to meet their specific advertising needs.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop targeted digital display, video, social advertising campaigns, as well as other digital services such as CTV/OTT, SEM, and SEO.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Work experience and education required for position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Minimum one year’s experience in sales and/or marketing, media field experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, and other office equipment.
- The IDS must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Special Skills Required:
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Power Point, Excel, etc.)
WETM-TV IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER