Regional Sales Training
We are delighted that Derron Steenbergen, President of the Swagger Institute, will be providing sales training this fall. Derron has been called the most relatable sales guy in the country. Swagger Institute provides hands-on, high-energy, audience-involved training to propel a staff to fulfill its highest potential.
These training sessions take place right before our Regional Awards luncheons. Attendees are welcome to attend the luncheons. Both the training and the luncheons are provided to NYSBA members in good standing free of charge.
Training session will run from 10 AM to 12 noon.
See the below schedule:
- Buffalo – September 19th – Westin Hotel, 250 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo
- Rochester – September 20th – Country Club of Rochester, 2935 East Avenue, Rochester
- Syracuse – September 21st – Embassy Suites - Destiny USA, 311 Hiawatha Blvd. W., Syracuse
- Binghamton – September 22nd – Double Tree Hotel, 225 Water Street, Binghamton
- Albany – September 23rd – Wolferts Roost, 120 Van Rensselaer Blvd., Albany
- Long Island – September 29th – Blackstone Steakhouse, 10 Pinelawn Road, Melville
- New York City – September 30th – Pier 59 “Current”, Chelsea Piers, New York City
Click HERE to register for the training near you.
For more information about Derron Steenbergen and the Swagger Institute click HERE.