Excellence In Broadcasting
New York State Broadcasters 2022 Excellence In Broadcasting Awards
2022 Excellence in Broadcasting Awards
Excellence in Broadcasting Awards
As in the past, this will be a state-wide competition, with stations competing against other stations in similarly sized markets.
2022 Excellence in Broadcasting Awards On-line portal: Opens February 1, 2022 and closes March 21, 2022.
Excellence in Broadcasting and “Serving New York” Awards Luncheons (12 noon to 2PM at all locations):
- Buffalo – September 19th – Westin Hotel, 250 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo
- Rochester – September 20th – Country Club of Rochester, 2935 East Avenue, Rochester
- Syracuse – September 21st – Embassy Suites - Destiny USA, 311 Hiawatha Blvd. W., Syracuse
- Binghamton – September 22nd – Double Tree Hotel, 225 Water Street, Binghamton
- Albany – September 23rd – Wolferts Roost, 120 Van Rensselaer Blvd., Albany
- Long Island – September 29th – Blackstone Steakhouse, 10 Pinelawn Road, Melville
- New York City – September 30th – Pier 59 “Current”, Chelsea Piers, New York City
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
All Broadcasters (including Colleges)
Click HERE to submit
To see a copy of the Radio Award Categories click HERE.
To see a copy of the Television Award Categories click HERE.
To see a copy of the College Division Radio Award Categories click HERE.
To see a copy of the College Division Television Award Categories click HERE.
Click HERE for submission instructions.
Any questions, please contact Sandy Messineo at firstname.lastname@example.org.