Back by popular demand, the Swagger Institute’s Derron Steenbergen will be conducting “in-person” sales training sessions in several upstate markets. Derron’s exciting sessions from last year received tremendous reviews from sales executives from across New York State. So, we brought him back for another year with new material to help you sell in this challenging environment. The sessions will run from 10 AM to 12 noon at the following locations and on the following dates:
- Buffalo – September 19th – Westin Hotel, 250 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo
- Rochester – September 20th – Country Club of Rochester, 2935 East Avenue, Rochester
- Syracuse – September 21st – Embassy Suites – Destiny USA, 311 Hiawatha Blvd. W., Syracuse
- Binghamton – September 22nd – Double Tree Hotel, 225 Water Street, Binghamton
- Albany – September 23rd – Wolferts Roost, 120 Van Rensselaer Blvd., Albany
Attendees are encouraged to stay for our “Excellence in Broadcasting” and “Serving New York luncheons” that will immediately follow. The training sessions and luncheons are provided free of charge to NYSBA members in good standing.
Click here to register for the training near you.
Click here for more information about Derron Steenbergen.
CLICK HERE FOR THE NEXT STORY