A special thank you to the 450 stations that entered the 2022 Excellence in Broadcasting Awards. Congratulations to all the winners in this important state-wide competition. As we have done in the past, we will be presenting these awards at our regional “Excellence in Broadcasting” and “Serving New York” Awards Luncheons.
The awards luncheons will run from 12 noon to 1:30 PM at the following locations and on the following dates:
- Buffalo – September 19th – Westin Hotel, 250 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo
- Rochester – September 20th – Country Club of Rochester, 2935 East Avenue, Rochester
- Syracuse – September 21st – Embassy Suites – Destiny USA, 311 Hiawatha Blvd. W., Syracuse
- Binghamton – September 22nd – Double Tree Hotel, 225 Water Street, Binghamton
- Albany – September 23rd – Wolferts Roost, 120 Van Rensselaer Blvd., Albany
- Long Island – September 29th – Blackstone Steakhouse, 10 Pinelawn Road, Melville
- New York City – September 30th – Pier 61 “The Lighthouse,” Chelsea Piers, New York City
These lunches are provided free of charge to NYSBA members in good standing.
Click here to register for the luncheon near you.
CLICK HERE FOR THE NEXT STORY