We are delighted to once again host our Hall of Fame Luncheon in New York City. This year’s luncheon will be held at the famous Rainbow Room, 30 Rockefeller Plaza 65th Floor, New York, NY. The luncheon starts at 12 noon.
We have a limited number of available tickets which will be sold on a first come first serve basis. Individual tickets are $150 and a table of ten for $1250.
Because we were unable to have a luncheon last year, we will be inducting both the Hall of Fame Class of 2020 and 2021. We will be honoring –
Class of 2021:
- Tim Busch – President Broadcasting, Nexstar Media Inc.
- Mark Chernoff – Senior Vice President Programming WFAN and Audacy NY and CBS Sports Radio
- Wayne Mahar – Chief Meteorologist, NBC3, CBS5, CW6 and CNY Central
- Jacquie Walker – Journalist-News Anchor, WIVB-TV News 4, Buffalo
Class of 2020:
- David Ushery – Journalist/News Anchor, WNBC-TV 4, New York City
- Mimi Griswold – Vice President of Programming, Galaxy Media Partners, Syracuse
- Greg and Ernie Schimizzi – Owners WVVH-TV, Hamptons Television, Long Island
- Paul Vandenburgh – Owner/GM/Host: WGDJ Talk 1300 AM/98.7FM (Albany)
To purchase tickets on-line click HERE.
For more information contact Mary Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE for next story
Click HERE for previous story