As announced previously NYSBA has contracted to allow its members in good standing access to the highly acclaimed “Rising Above” sales and management summit. This on-line summit will give you the best in sales and management training. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from top flight experts in the field of broadcast sales and management. Here is the agenda.
Wednesday, January 27th (Leaders & Managers) Times listed below are for the Eastern Time Zone:
- 1:30 PM Registration & Opening Remarks
- 2:00 PM Speed Marriott & Derron Steenbergen | Preparing for the Recovery… Your 1st Five
- 3:00 PM Laurie Kahn | You Finally Got Them Hired, How Do You Get Them To Stay?
- 4:00 PM Bonnie Hagemann | Our Metamorphosis: Emerging from the Fog
- 5:00 PM Speed / Derron / Laurie / Bonnie | Q&A Discussion
- 5:30 PM Virtual Cocktail Hour Preview
Thursday, January 28th (Leaders, Managers, Sellers, Station Employees):
- 10:30 AM Registration & Opening Remarks
- 11:00 AM Speed Marriott & Derron Steenbergen | Saving Main Street: A Progress Report
- 12:00 Noon Jamie Aplin | Audio Brands: The Key to Developing a Client That Never Wants To Leave
- 2:00 PM Jessica Jett-Hill | With Digital Broadcast Becomes Unstoppable
- 3:00 PM Joe Jordan | How to Get a Senior Executive to Listen to You
- 4:00 PM Chris Lytle | Back to Basics and Beyond
- 5:00 PM Virtual Cocktail Hour / Live BMI Entertainment
- 6:00 PM Closing Remarks
To register, go directly to the “Rising Above” website by clicking HERE.
Click HERE for next story
Click HERE for previous story