While the COVID-19 continues to affect our lives, we have begun to move forward with our planning for 2021. Importantly, our regional Excellence in Broadcasting and Serving New York Awards, normally held in the spring, have been moved to the fall. As a result the window for submitting entries for the Excellence in Broadcasting Awards has been moved back. The following is the schedule for these events.
2021 Excellence in Broadcasting Awards On-line portal: Opens February 1, 2021 and closes March 31, 2021.
Excellence in Broadcasting and “Serving New York” Awards Luncheons (12 noon to 2PM at all locations):
- Buffalo – September 13th – Westin Hotel, 250 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo
- Rochester – September 14th – Country Club of Rochester, 2935 East Avenue, Rochester
- Syracuse – September 15th – Sheraton University Hotel, 801 University Avenue, Syracuse
- Binghamton – September 16th – Double Tree Hotel, 225 Water Street, Binghamton
- Albany – September 17th – Wolferts Roost, 120 Van Rensselaer Blvd., Albany
- Long Island – September 23rd – Blackstone Steakhouse, 10 Pinelawn Road, Melville
- New York City – September 24th – Pier 59 “Current”, Chelsea Piers, New York City
Stay tuned for additional details.
Click HERE for next story
Click HERE for previous story