This year’s Digital Leadership Academy will be on-line and part of the NAB’s on-line New York Show. Sessions will run from Tuesday October 20th through Friday October 23rd. We have arranged for a full line up over a four day period. This year’s DLA will help provide you with the information and the tools necessary to compete in today’s hyper-competitive media marketplace.
- The Evolving TV and Radio Landscape – Advertising agency executives from the Ad Club of New York will discuss today’s marketplace.
- Using Digital Solutions to Further Enhance and Localize your Growth Strategy for 2021 – Executives from Adcellerant will discuss digital solutions and tools you need.
- Video streaming – All you need to know about the TV streaming landscape from experts at the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- Take a Deep Dive into Key Advertising Verticals – In several sessions, Adam Armbruster will discuss sales in a COVID world and go into detail on the automotive, financial, legal, and health care sectors.
- Digital Basics– Back by popular demand, Ben Silverstein will host sessions on, “How to Sell Digital Ads” and “Programmatic Advertising.”
To see the full schedule and line-up of sessions click HERE.
Access to the DLA is provided for free to NYSBA members in good standing. (Non-NYSBA member price is $250) Contact Carolyn for the free registration code at email@example.com
Use the code when you register for the DLA and the NAB show. To register click HERE.
For more information regarding the on line NAB NY show click HERE.
Click HERE for next story