A few weeks ago the FCC entered into consent decrees with six of the largest radio groups in the country regarding errors in their political files. There has been a growing concern that many stations may not be in compliance with the Commission’s on-line political file rules. You can expect the FCC to continue monitoring stations.
This webinar is free for NYSBA members in good standing and features the FCC’s team that oversees the on-line political file rules. They will discuss the steps needed to comply with the rules, the impact on a station’s renewal and the FCC’s new consent decree process. The panel will take Q& A’s from participants. It will be archived.
- Robert Baker – Asst. Chief Policy Division and Head of Media Bureau’s Political Programming Staff
- Gary Schonman – Special Counsel, Political Programming Office, Policy Division, Media Bureau
- Sima Nilsson – Attorney Advisor, Political Programming Office, Policy Division, Media Bureau
- Jack Goodman Esq. – (former NAB General Counsel)
- David Donovan – President NYSBA
To join the zoom webinar click this URL https://zoom.us/j/94630830414
Pre-registration is not required
Or join by phone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833
or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 946 3083 0414
Click HERE for next story