NYSBA’s Digital Leadership Academy is rapidly filling up. If you have not done so already, we urge you to register today! We are excited to announce new speakers to the first two panels that will be held on October 16th.
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM The Ad Club of New York panel discussion – A Media – NOW Conversation
- Diana Anderson, SVP National Audio & Local Video Activation at Carat
- Dave Sederbaum, EVP Group Director National Video at Amplify, Dentsu Aegis
- Rachel Starr, SVP, Group Director of Integrated Planning, at Carat
11:00 AM – 12 noon – Market Realities in New York – Cross-Platform Competition, BIA Advisory Services
Moderator: Rick Ducey, Managing Director, BIA Advisory Services Moderator:
- Mark Fratrik, SVP/Chief Economist, BIA Advisory Services,
- Jared Willig, SVP Digital Strategy & Operations, Townsquare Media
- Alan Wolk, Co-Founder/Lead Analyst, TV [R]EV
For more detailed information about the Digital Leadership Academy visit our website HERE.
To register for the conference visit the NAB Show NY website HERE.
The DLA is free for NYSBA members in good standing. Use the NYSBA discount code “NYSBA19”
Upon arrival at the NAB Show NY, please use the following registration process:
Print your badge on site at the Javits Convention Center, Level 3, Crystal Palace
Step 1: Head to any NAB Show New York self-reg counter
Step 2: Search by Name or Confirmation Number
Step 3: Click Print (Valid photo ID will be required).
Tuesday, October 15 | 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 16 | 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Thursday, October 17 | 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Click HERE for next story