This year’s sessions will feature Adam Armbruster, a Partner with ESA & Company. The firm works with thousands of local businesses in over 80 markets across the U.S. each year. What they do is quite different from any approach you’ve seen before. They make your advertising work, right now. More customers per dollar spent, period. Adam has been a featured speaker at our Digital Leadership Academy and sales training sessions across the United States. Mr. Armbruster will focus on automobile advertising in the context of digital sales. The seminar is free for all NYSBA members in good standing.
Digital auto sales has become an increasingly hot topic. Some examples of the issues that will be covered can be found on the following links:
The sessions are scheduled to begin at 10 AM on the following dates and locations:
- Syracuse – Monday April 30- Sheraton University Hotel, 801 University Avenue, Syracuse
- Rochester – Tuesday May 1st – The Country Club of Rochester, 2935 East Avenue, Rochester
- Buffalo – Wednesday May 2nd – Hyatt Regency, 2 Fountain Plaza, Buffalo
- Binghamton – Thursday May 3rd – Double Tree Hotel, 225 Water Street, Binghamton
- Capital Region – Friday May 4th – Wolferts Roost 120 Van Rensselaer Blvd, Albany
REGISTER TODAY ON THE NYSBA WEBSITE HERE. Go to the key word search and type in the training location you want to attend. Alternatively, keep scrolling down until you get to the location you want).
Please note you are cordially invited to attend our luncheon which will be at the same locations and directly follow our training. You can register by clicking the Yes button to attend the luncheon.