1. Monthly webcasts (that will be archived in case you miss them). The webcasts will feature AE training and internet selling.
On March 19th at 1:00pm – Gary Moore will present “Getting Inside Your Advertiser’s Mind”. He will show you why all your clients can’t be treated the same, and how to interpret your client’s basic behaviors to help them feel more at ease. Watch a preview video at: http://bit.ly/AdvertisersMindPreview
Register now at: http://www.localbroadcastsales.com/pages/webinars/broadcast-sales-webinar.php
All NYSBA Webinars are free of change. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
2. Cable Monitoring Reports-monthly in most markets, quarterly in some and new in 2010… reports on internet advertising in local newspapers in major NY markets!!! Find out who’s advertising on cable, and on newspaper websites, free of charge!!!
3. Radio AE Training from the RAB. On-line courses for beginners, advanced sellers, and internet sellers! RAB charges hundreds of dollars – you get it FREE.
4. The Advanced Digital Leadership Academy. Two day training for digital leaders…taking them to the next level of digital selling. Coming this fall, dates to be announced soon.
5. A fifty-two week on-line Broadcasters Career Fair.
6. Access to www.localbroadcastsales.com . This site features training for AE’s by industry experts.
7. Weekly Sales Pro Newsletter – A summary of business news from various industries. It helps you stay on top of the news that is important to your advertisers.
All FREE of Charge to all NYSBA member/NCSA participating radio & TV stations.