The National Guard is more than just a great way to serve your country. It’s also one of the very best places to find excellent career training.
February 21, 2018
WIVB-TV is seeking a creative team player with bold fresh ideas and outstanding production skills. We need you to help guide our team with exceptional creative concepts and unique copy writing skills. Bring your talent and strategic thinking to help build a powerful brand while creating some of the industry’s coolest spots.
We’re a top CBS/CW duopoly and we need a promotion Producer/Editor/Videographer who knows how to write copy that hooks viewers and keeps their eyes glued to our stations. You must have an active writing style, be able to work on several projects simultaneously, plus shoot and edit under tight deadlines. If you love the idea of creating cutting-edge promotion, then you’ll love this job! If you are looking to work with fun people who support your creative growth, you’ll feel like you’ve hit the jackpot!
WIVB and WNLO are Nexstar stations. That means you will have access to great training, the latest research on trends and marketing principles, plus have plenty of room to grow your career within the company!
Skills you’ll need include:
- Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop skills
- A keen sense of composition and graphics
- Production skills including: camera, lighting, sound, and field equipment
- Understanding of social media
- Outstanding writing skills
- College degree required
- 2-years of experience in television commercial and/or promotional production
- Understanding of multi-platform marketing
If interested, please apply online - http://www.nexstar.tv/careers/