The National Guard is more than just a great way to serve your country. It’s also one of the very best places to find excellent career training.
Integrated Digital Specialist
February 8, 2017
As a member of the Nexstar digital sales team, the Integrated Digital Specialist (IDS) is responsible for generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company. The IDS will be the market’s subject matter expert on digital services and will work, both independently and in conjunction with the Nexstar sales team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area. The Integrated Digital Specialist will achieve this by professionally and effectively selling Amplify, Nexstar’s Digital suite of digital marketing services/products (including targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, SEO/SEM, and sponsorships) with the objective of advancing client objectives.
• Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert in your market
• Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets
• Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships
• Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients
• Be an effective educator and ambassador both internally and externally on the benefits of digital marketing for clients
• Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends). Assist with training sales team on digital marketing services
• Conduct educational forums and/or seminars for clients
• Be an effective partner with the market’s sales team in generating synergy revenue
• Effective closer
• Consistently communicate with clients
• Effective in “four-legged” call situations
Education: BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
1+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and its effective use for clients.
Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
Ability to manage account receivables for your book of business
Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process
Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Effective communication and client presentation skills
Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
Qualified candidates should apply online www.mediageneral.com/careers.com or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Background check required. Young Broadcasting of Albany, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.