The National Guard is more than just a great way to serve your country. It’s also one of the very best places to find excellent career training.
Digital Sales Manager
November 14, 2017
WGRZ-TV, Buffalo, has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Sales Manager to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team. The ideal candidate will showcase his or her strategic and entrepreneurial expertise by leading a team of account executives and executing a digital sales strategy that delivers customized customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms. People leadership and mentoring are important to this role. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
The Digital Sales Manager will be at the forefront of:
• Developing the strategic plan to grow digital sales among existing clients, demonstrating the value of digital campaigns and expanding sales opportunities to new markets and clients
• Overseeing a broad digital fulfillment team charged with creating a full pipeline of digital business and strong ROI
• Serving as digital product expert accompanying account executives on multiple sales calls weekly.
• Training team members on our Digital product suite features and benefits, and providing coaching and development to maximize sales and customer satisfaction
• Collaborating with other Sales Managers to drive integrated sales opportunities and collaborating to ensure opportunities are recognized and effectively integrated
• Building a pipeline of high-quality, potential talent, and developing new talent
• Oversight of internal workflow process
• Responsible for revenue forecasts and reporting
• 5 years of digital sales experience preferred
• Deep understanding of the local digital market and our competition
• Broad knowledge of all facets of digital sales and marketing.
• Product knowledge should include Display, Email, Social, SEO, SEM, OTT and other emerging opportunities
• Experience creating new revenue opportunities from synergies between interactive sales and other mediums (broadcast, radio, print)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Google Certified preferred
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong attention to detail, proven experience multi-tasking and driving projects to completion
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Strong presenter and communicator with internal and external customers and partners.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.