The National Guard is more than just a great way to serve your country. It’s also one of the very best places to find excellent career training.
Digital Sales Associate
March 12, 2018
|Organization:||WSTM-TV / WSTQ-TV / WTVH-TV|
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSTM/WSTQ/WTVH-TV is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate who has strong written and oral communication skills. This position will facilitate internal and external communications, working closely with our corporate staff and sales team to promote excellent customer service and product delivery. This position will report to the Digital Sales Manager.
• Efficiently working with the team of Marketing Consultants/Management team
• Assisting with support on local and national business
• Various administrative duties and contract management
• Will organize and manage client digital projects from beginning to end
• Manage the production, scheduling and deployment of email marketing campaigns
• Must be able to set goals, schedules and oversee deliverables for multiple digital services
• Creation of PowerPoint presentations, database management, and sales report maintenance
• Use multiple internet and software platforms to perform duties, and therefore must be technically savvy
• Must be able to understand digital reporting and analytic metrics
• Cross train to back up other marketing associates
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
• Minimum 1-years-experience with digital technologies, including social media, online advertising, digital marketing, web, email marketing
• Familiarity with digital agency services including, SEO/SEM, social media, content marketing, email marketing, web design
• Requires a highly professional communication skillset, including excellent grammar, copywriting, spelling accuracy, and excellent phone & conversation skills
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
• Must be able to maintain composure in stressful situations, and be proficient in finding solutions and diffusing angry or upset customers
• Must have strong listening skills, and be empathetic and able to effectively relate to clients
• Understanding of digital analytics and reporting tools is a plus
• Highly proficient in Microsoft office products
• Ability to utilize a variety of platforms including Wide Orbit (Sales), JIRA and more
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.