The Commercial Production Photographer is responsible for shooting, editing and developing commercials for sales presentations, commercials or promotional spots.
- Shoot video for wide range of station projects, including commercials, Sales presentations, promotional spots, and programming, which includes AM Buffalo segments.
- Edit video linear and non linear for wide range of station projects, including commercials, sales presentations, promotional spots, and programming, which includes AM Buffalo segments.
- Drive company vehicle on various assignments.
- Work with clients, talent, account executives, and Creative Services Director in EFP and studio productions creating commercials and programming.
- Work with Creative Services Director developing ideas and writing scripts for client spots.
- Maintain Commercial Production Video and Music Library.
- Work with Creative Services Director to organize and administer the scheduling of all shooting and editing for the department productions.
- Edit on non linear edit systems and familiarity with digital based storage and servers
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by the Creative Services Director or General Sales Manager.
Education & Experience/Certifications
- Associates degree or equivalent vocation/technical experience required
- 5-7 years of experience in related area of responsibility
Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency with lighting and computer based editing
- Proficient in writing compelling copy
- Ability to shoot clear and effective video for all platforms we support
- Drive company vehicle for business purposes
- Valid driver’s license with no more than four (4) points in the past 36 months, in accordance with station policy, and proof of insurability (must carry liability limits of $100,000 per person/$300,000 per accident/$50,000 property).
Please apply at https://www.scripps.com/careers
As an equal employment opportunity employer, The E.W. Scripps Company and its affiliates do not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship for the company