The National Guard is more than just a great way to serve your country. It’s also one of the very best places to find excellent career training.
Automotive / Marketing Consultant
March 8, 2018
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WHAM is looking for an experienced Automotive Marketing Consultant with deep expertise in the operations and marketing of auto dealerships in order to become a Sinclair local market subject matter expert. This person will become integral part of our company-wide training and sales initiative focused on tier-3 auto business. In this role, you will design and implement revenue growth strategies for their local market both as both an independent seller and as a co-seller with your colleagues. Standout candidates will have a proven record of developing business in the category, accurately forecasting revenue, and creating strategic business plans in this highly competitive vertical. Creating solid partnerships with dealers and Sinclair station leadership will be be keys to success. If you’re an industry leader, we’re interested in talking to you!
• Maintain consistent presence in the field driving growth from all auto dealer
• Develop, implement, and manage business plans to exceed corporate objectives and sales goals
• Act as player/coach on in-person sales calls with key decision makers at dealerships throughout the local market
• Conduct immersive training sessions with sales team based on Sinclair auto philosophy
• Collaborate with in-market SBG leadership to set sales goals and objectives for each local account
• Provide the Regional Digital Automotive Manager with monthly outlook and revenue forecast
• Exceed expectations for market penetration, average deal size, and total revenue in assigned geography
• Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Demonstrated success in building and maintaining top-tier customer relationships
• Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of marketing strategies, automotive business cycles and consumer behavior
• Real experience and success communicating and working directly with auto dealers on identifying and achieving their business goals
• Proven track record of developing and managing people and sales process
• Strength is running multiple unique strategic projects concurrently
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Management or Marketing
• 3+ years of experience in dealership operations and/or digital media sales
• Experience managing a large sales territory
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office Suite and CRM tools
• Excellent communication, presentation, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Previous sales management experience is not required but preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER