The National Guard is more than just a great way to serve your country. It’s also one of the very best places to find excellent career training.
Assistant, Digital Sales
February 2, 2017
|Region/DMA:||New York City DMA|
Responsible for providing sales associates and clients with advice and support including answering prospects’ and salespersons’ product questions, and preparing and presenting product demos.
Education & Experience
• 1-2 years of vocational technical training or an Associate’s degree
• 4-6 years of experience in area of responsibility
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
• Applies thorough/advanced functional/technical and business knowledge related to one’s specialty area to accomplish tasks and responsibilities
• Learns and applies new information, concepts, and techniques in area of practice
• Adjusts work plans and priorities in response to unexpected or immediate needs of others on team
• Proficient working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
• Strong PC background, with demonstrated proficiency with Windows 7, Excel, Word, and MS Access
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
• Capacity to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work collaboratively with team members
• Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups
• Employees will also perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Must be willing to submit to a background check
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Support all sales activities and also serve as a client advocate
• Participate in development of pricing models, RFI/RFP completion and proposal
• Provide support and participate in sales strategy sessions
• Facilitate agreement/contract negotiations with all appropriate client and parties.
• Provide the sales group with project management support
• Maintain a high knowledge level of product offerings, industry trends and competitive offerings
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com