Excellence In Broadcasting
New York State Broadcasters 2021 Excellence In Broadcasting Awards
2021 Excellence in Broadcasting Awards
Excellence in Broadcasting Awards
As in the past, this will be a state-wide competition, with stations competing against other stations in similarly sized markets.
2021 Excellence in Broadcasting Awards On-line portal: Opens February 1, 2021 and closes March 31, 2021.
Excellence in Broadcasting and “Serving New York” Awards Luncheons (12 noon to 2PM at all locations):
- Buffalo – September 13th – Westin Hotel, 250 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo
- Rochester – September 14th – Country Club of Rochester, 2935 East Avenue, Rochester
- Syracuse – September 15th – Sheraton University Hotel, 801 University Avenue, Syracuse
- Binghamton – September 16th – Double Tree Hotel, 225 Water Street, Binghamton
- Albany – September 17th – Wolferts Roost, 120 Van Rensselaer Blvd., Albany
- Long Island – September 23rd – Blackstone Steakhouse, 10 Pinelawn Road, Melville
- New York City – September 24th – Pier 59 “Current”, Chelsea Piers, New York City
Stay tuned for additional details.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
All Broadcasters (including Colleges)
Click HERE to submit
To see a copy of the Radio Award Categories click HERE.
To see a copy of the Television Award Categories click HERE.
To see a copy of the College Division Radio Award Categories click HERE.
To see a copy of the College Division Television Award Categories click HERE.
Click HERE for submission instructions.
Any questions, please contact Sandy Messineo at firstname.lastname@example.org.