Due to COVID-19 considerations, we have decided to reschedule our Regional Sales Training and Awards Luncheons to a later date. Thus, the regional sales training and Awards Luncheons on the following dates have been cancelled:
- Albany: Monday April 13th – Wolferts Roost Country Club
- Binghamton: Tuesday, April 14th – Double Tree Hotel
- Syracuse: Wednesday, April 15th – Sheraton University Hotel
- Rochester: Thursday, April 16th – Country Club of Rochester
- Buffalo: Friday, April 17th – Westin Hotel
- Long Island: Thursday April 30th – Blackstone Steakhouse, (lunch only)
- New York City: Friday, May 1st – Press Lounge (lunch only)
Accordingly, we will be closing the registration portal on our website. We will be mailing the Excellence in Broadcast Awards directly to the winners in a few weeks. We will acknowledge these winners, and present the Serving New York Awards at the rescheduled regional lunches. We are planning to reschedule the luncheons and regional training sessions for early in the summer or fall.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but the COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Click HERE for next story
Click HERE for previous story